Join Phenomenal World for the launch of DIMINISHING RETURNS, a new volume examining the politics of growth regimes edited by MARK BLYTH, JONAS PONTUSSON, and LUCIO BACCARO. This is a virtual event June 22, 2022 at 4pm ET.
The event will include an overview of the book’s central aims and findings by the editors. In the ensuing discussion, the editors will be joined by ODDNY HELGADOTTIR and EVELYNE HUEBSCHER, two of the book’s contributors.
- Mark Blyth is Director of the William R. Rhodes Center for International Economics and Finance, The William R. Rhodes ’57 Professor of International Economics, Professor of International and Public Affairs at Brown University.
- Jonas Pontusson is Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Geneva.
- Lucio Baccaro is Director and Scientific Member at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Oddny Helgadottir is associate professor at the Department of Organization at the Copenhagen Business School.
- Evelyne Huebscher is Associate Professor at the Department of Public Policy at the Central European University and a Jean Monnet fellow at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (European University Institute) in Florence.
To stay up to date with Jain Family Institute and Phenomenal World events, subscribe here: https://phenomenalworld.org/sources
Will the Child Tax Credit reforms disincentivize work? Evidence suggests it will not.
Timely analysis of a Congressional proposal.
On cash support in the Bay Area.